Protecting American Jobs Act
This bill amends the National Labor Relations Act, with respect to the authority of the National Labor Relations Board, to:
- repeal the authority of the General Counsel of the board to issue, and prosecute before the board, complaints of unfair labor practices;
- limit the board's rulemaking authority to rules concerning the internal functions of the board;
- prohibit the board from promulgating rules that affect the substantive rights of any person, employer, employee, or labor organization;
- repeal the board's authority to prevent persons from engaging in unfair labor practices, limiting such authority to the investigation of allegations of such practices; and
- repeal the board's authority to petition courts for enforcement of its orders, seek injunctions, or hold hearings on jurisdictional strikes.