This resolution requests that the President transmit to the Senate documents related to the amount of funding that was provided in specified laws regarding COVID-19 (i.e., coronavirus disease 2019) and is currently unspent.
The specified laws include
- the Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020;
- the Families First Coronavirus Response Act;
- the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act);
- the Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act; and
- Division N of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021.