Natural Resources Management Act
This bill sets forth provisions regarding various programs, projects, activities, and studies for the management and conservation of natural resources on federal lands.
Specifically, the bill addresses, among other matters
- land conveyances, exchanges, acquisitions, withdrawals, and transfers;
- national parks, monuments, memorials, wilderness areas, wild and scenic rivers, historic and heritage sites, and other conservation and recreation areas;
- wildlife conservation;
- helium extraction;
- small miner waivers of claim maintenance fees;
- wildland fire operations;
- the release of certain federal reversionary land interests;
- boundary adjustments;
- the Denali National Park and Preserve natural gas pipeline;
- fees for medical services in units of the National Park System;
- funding for the Land and Water Conservation Fund;
- recreational activities on federal or nonfederal lands;
- a national volcano early warning and monitoring system;
- federal reclamation projects; and
- search-and recovery-missions.
In addition, the bill reauthorizes the Historically Black Colleges and Universities Historic Preservation Program and the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program.